Thursday, June 07, 2012

Informational meeting at the Urologist

As men age some people develop undesirable conditions, I think mine are caused by the effect of cycling long distances over the last 30 years.

Last night I went to a informational meeting and found it very interesting, but that's not the reason for this post. As the meeting finished and the people there were talking among themselves I mentioned to a very large Irishman that he looked familiar and asked if he patronized a particular restaurant/Lounge I go to often en-fem. He confirmed he did, I said "Oh, you've seen me there, but you don't recognize me" I said "I'm the little blond", he looked and smiled and then laughed, shook my hand and said "one night I was there with my wife for dinner, you walked by me and winked, I followed you as you went by and said to my wife, that's a hot piece of ass".

I wonder what he thinks now?

No comments: