Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I can't make this stuff up

Last Saturday (Memorial Day weekend) my wife and I went to our karaoke place in Brigantine, NJ. It's a sort of new place for us because the other one was swamped by Hurricane Sandy.

Due to the Holiday I wore my Navy Lt dress jacket with a white skin tight dress. We were sitting at 2 tables pushed together on the dance floor with 2 other couples. Behind my wife there were booths. I was called up to sing, as I was standing by the Mic, I saw a woman come over to my wife from one of the booths to talk with her. After we left, I asked my wife what the woman was talking about, my wife said she asked who the Lady was (meaning me), my wife said "Oh, that's my husband", the lady replied Oh, OK.

Now you have to understand, that my wife is cute but on the heavy set side and due to a recent Para thyroid condition is losing her hair and with the short hair and her body build takes on the image of being on the "Dyke" looking side. So it's very possible that me looking like a female Naval Officer and my wife looking a little on the lesbian side, the lady may have thought we were a gay couple.

I love it.

No comments: