Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This Weekend 11 9 13



 
 
I didn't go out Friday or Saturday as Louise, I guess I'm a little depressed because I think I've lost a special friend.

I decided to go out Sunday somewhat androgynous, that's not very easy for me because of my muscular build, but I only wear female jeans, tops and shoes even though they look close to a males clothing, only they're more form fitting. I know one person who will wear women's clothes and high heels in his male persona but has a woman's body so he does confuse people.

This weekend I added to my ensemble a pair of high heel woman's boots, I think I looked good. My wife and I went into the local Greek restaurant that is usually packed when we get there. I love the way the two owners (sisters) crack a smile when they see me walk in, they know that people are going to stare so they usually walk us past as many people as possible, like putting me on display which I love.

The one sister will usually come back or wait till were done eating and describe who was staring and their reactions, it really is humorous the way people will react to something differant. I have to admit, I would too and depending on how they looked I'd probably introduce myself if I felt attracted. She couldn't wait to tell us about the foursome in the last booth and how the lady's mouth dropped to the floor, the owner had a hard time trying to contain herself because the woman was so animate in her reaction. I love pushing the envelope.

From there we went to the local (small) Thrift Shop, I found a nice Zebra print jacket. One lady stopped me and asked if I had remembered her from High school (oh sure like yesterday), people really change so I had no idea who she was. She said we weren't friends in school be she always was checking me out, she seemed a little introverted but I guess when she saw me she needed to say something.

From there we went to Sam's club, my wife wasn't feeling well so I went in alone, I was concerned about her, she hasn't been well for a few months, so I just picked up a couple things and was out.

From there we went up to Manahawkin to shop at Costco, which I usually do on Thursdays, but my "friend" asked us to stop for dinner Sunday so we killed to birds with one stone. It was a good day and I was glad my friend asked us up, Millie had a good time at their home.

Monday was a going away party for two men who had come from California and went to work as managers at the Rams Hear, a high end restaurant and developed "Out at The Inn" on Mondays nights. It became a very popular upscale event for the local and even people who traveled from Central Jersey and the Philly area. Most people we're business or professional types or in the Hospitality fields. The bottom line it was something safe, clean and well attended and open to anyone without any fear. It's really a sad note for this area to lose something that was so popular.

I guess my benefit has been able to integrate with the local (so called) straight community that I feel welcome anywhere I go. I have to give my wife credit for that, she was my support by risking her own reputation and safety by being my "backup" and support helping me to put a legitimate face on what makes me happy and showing true love, most couples would have broken up.






1 comment:

scalesman said...

Louise,

That is a nice zebra print jacket you are wearing. Where were the photos taken, at the Greek place or the Ram's Head?

It is really amazing that you and your wife can go anywhere at any time of the day or night with you presenting as Lou or Louise. I hope that your wife feels better and that you can continue to do all that you do in getting out and about as a good will ambassador for those of us who like to dress and get out.

Regards,
Pat