Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Interesting happings

I'll start with the good and then post a separate posting of the bad.

Two Friday's ago I went out to my local haunt, I did my social hello's with people who know me and seem comfortable with "Louise", but I don't like to hang around them very long unless they insist, I feel that some people may feel I'm a pest or that the person I'm talking with might be too interested in me, so I give them room.

I was sitting at the bar checking out some dancers (I can't dance and admire those who can) and also a few of the lady's. I noticed a group of 4 women who looked late 30's to early 40's at a table. Two were standing and 2 seated, one was VERY attractive and built. She had skin tight jeans on and a nice figure. Even though I like to cross dress, I'm very attracted to pretty women, but in either of my personas they usually want nothing to do with me, although, many like to talk with "Louise".

It was getting late and I started to walk out and the really pretty girl was now sitting towards my direction. As I walked passed her he intentionally made eye contact with me and made a comment about me leaving early, it seemed as if she wanted a conversation so I stopped and said "thanks for speaking to me, I have to say I noticed you and think you're beautiful". Well I guess everyone likes to be flattered.

We got into a conversation and she told me she's been divorced 7 years and can't meet a man, in fact, I just bought this outfit today for a date tonight, but it didn't work out. I said, I think most men are threatened by you, you're so beautiful they might be afraid you wouldn't like them or they couldn't live up to your expectations.She then paid me a compliment, she said, I really thought you were a woman until we started to talk.

I have to admit, I was taken by her beauty and politeness, but I would definitely not be able to satisfy her needs unless I did it by leaving her a big insurance policy and dying the next day.

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

For someone like us (in our 60s and 70s) to be in a conversation with a beautiful woman half our age is an enjoyable exercise whether we are dressed as a guy or a girl.
It is nice to simply chat and get to know someone, even if it is someone who you may never see again.
I say to savor the moment and do not look for more from any given situation than is really there. Have a nice encounter and move on and move back to your life...it is the only one you will have.
Pat