Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Interesting Happings 2

This past Friday I again went to my local hangout, but it was dead, so I ventured over to Margate to a local hot spot and that was dead too. I finally went back to Somers Point to another place I usually have dinner at.This place was jamming.

I was able to find a seat at the bar and ordered some chicken tenders and a glass of wine. There as a 40's guy sitting one stool away from me, but I think he got nervous and walked away. A couple walked in and took then 4 seats next to me. A girl (42 she told me) sat next to me, very attractive but with (I think) breast implants, I prefer flat chested women.

She was going between a conversation (sort of) between the guy and her texting, I find that impolite, but everyone does it now. She finally turned to me and said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have my back to you. I said, well you're with your boyfriend so I understand, she said, Oh, he's not my BF, we're just friends. Well I was pretty glad about that, this guy was built like a tank, he must workout 8 hours a day 4 days a week.

She asks me if I used to go to the beach on a curtain street in Margate, I said yes, but that was like 12+ years ago when I still had my business. I asked how did you recognize me, she said your calves. I had to laugh, who the hell remembers someones calves. Mine (aren't big, but my wife says they're very shapely.

We talked for about an hour and a half, she told me a lot about herself, nice girl and very polite. As I left I apologized to her friend for monopolizing her, he said it was fine, I think I would have been upset if it happened to me.

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

Some people have an incredible ability to notice details and to keep them in mind. For this women to meet Louise in a bar and remember a pair of calves she saw on a beach a dozen years ago is amazing.
I think that every time you are out and about and you meet and chat with someone and they find that you are a pleasant and enjoyable conversationalist it is a good thing for crossdressers everywhere.
Pat