Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Camera

I put my camera on Craig's List, it was a great camera, but just way more than what I had needed and to heavy to carry around for "point & shoot" photos, besides the new P&S cameras do a great job at 1/4 the cost and weight, and everything is automatic, you can go manual if you want.
So I get contacted by a Pro photographer who says he'll come up and buy it, but the next day, Sunday, he calls to say he couldn't get enough money out of his bank machine due to the limits. The next day he calls and said, look, I can get a brand new one for about the same price. I said OK, I would have liked to sell it to you because you were close and could check it out hands on.
 
I figured I lost the sale so I sent a short message around 11 PM saying, I not only stand behind the camera but I also stand in front of it too and included my picture of me in the red outfit. The next day he called me and said, anyone with the courage and honesty to share that I have to meet and do business with. He was up that afternoon with his wife and bought my camera.

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

I would call that a clear win/win situation.
Pat