Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Everyone Needs a Louise Business Card in their Wallet

This morning, at 7:30 AM, I received a phone call from someone looking for a person named "Shelia".  I asked what it was in reference too and he said he had found a purse with Credit Cards and ID and the only phone number was on a business card with a pretty woman in a red dress on the front and the phone number on the back.


I said, OH, I think I may know the person who owns that purse, let me call her and I'll have them call you. As it turned out it was a local Transsexual, who I know from the local Mixers we attend and I had just given her an updated version of my card which she obviously put in her purse.


The moral of the story, keep a business card of "Louise" and she'll definitely get a call even if you don't get your purse back, if you get the inference.

No comments: