Monday, June 02, 2014

A Wallmart Moment


I don't get out to our local Wallmart often, but last weekend I was looking for an item which I couldn't find there either. I figured as long as I was there I'd look around the woman's clothing department, never figuring I'd find anything that I might like.

Hanging by a "walk through" were a couple of interesting looking skirts, one was white with silver accents through it and the other was a pink with black Polka Dots. I usually don't wear skirts but because these were a spandex type blend I knew could pull them up high on me and cover them with a top so I got 2 in a size 6-8 (not my size, but what I wear) my motto in business and when cross-dressing is "If it ain't tight, it ain't right" both comments are somewhat like an aphorisms.Besides, they were only $4.88 each, how could I go wrong.

Apparently my choice was right, I was getting lots of positive compliments, in fact as I was sitting next to a young lady another lady came over to me and gave me a basket of popcorn, whom I didn't know and did not work there, The girl sitting next to me said she did that because you're so beautiful. Even my wife's friend husband come over and gave me a big hug. Another of my (lame quoits) "I turn straight men gay and gay men straight", if you know anything about gay's, they're really not attracted to anything in a dress, other than being friendly, and straight men, well anything can work for some. Anyway, it was a fun night.

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

I am glad to see you getting out. You cannot beat the price that you paid at WalMart.
I think that you look nice in that skirt and top. I think that skirts work well for you.
I always like to know that you are getting out and about.
Pat