Friday, July 22, 2016

A collection of last months interesting encounters

A few weeks ago I went to a new venue for me in Drab (not as Louise) with my wife and a couple friends.

I enjoy "working" the crowd, meeting and talking with people. A few people recognized me even thought I was dressed as a guy. Three men at the Cabana Bar started talking with me and one guy became very inquisitive but polite attempting to figure out the whole "Louise" thing, no doubt I'll run into him again.

The next (interesting) person was a fairly large guy with a waist length blond  Pony Tail. We started talking and it turned out he was a "Bounty Hunter" like "Dog" on TV and about the same size but much better looking than Dog, he's a scary guy.

This guy was an ex-cop and now works for a Task Force Department teaching cops Krav Maga. I shared my picture of "Louise" and he said let me show you a couple moves because you're a small person and might need to defend yourself. I thought that was quite nice of him.

The next interesting item was a few weeks ago one of our friends (also a cross-dresser) had a slight confrontation with a (so called) self proclaimed Minister who obviously was testing his moral strength by seeing how much he could drink before he came over to insult our friend.

Without going into details, he was banned from the lounge. I thanked the Lady manager and she said I love you guys. But then she said, my uncle was also a Cross-Dresser and I loved him, he was so pretty and nice when he dressed up, so I respect and understand you guys too. 

No comments: