Monday, February 27, 2017

A Tortured Soul

A Tortured Soul
 
I have no other way to express what this person must have been experiencing, but he chose to share his secret with me after reading the article that was in the local press, way back in 2003 when I decided to share my "Alter Ego" with the world.
 
I had been out but mostly in a Gay club my wife had taken me too a few years before, (not that we're Gay, but where else would you go) although I had wanted to share "Louise" with everyone because I was much happier with my presentation in that form and it seemed the people who met her preferred "Louise" over Lou also, so it was a natural next step.
 
Once I went public it created some unexpected results, especially considering I was pretty much labeled a "Little Prick"  meaning I was nasty and ridged in my thoughts and the way I did business, I still am for the most part, but it put me at a tremendous risk.
 
One of the unexpected results were that a few men who would be considered "Closet CD's" found a medium in me that they felt the could trust and share their Cross-dressing fetish with and I guess hopefully lean how to do makeup and advance themselves out of the closet.
 
Ten to fifteen years ago PC's were still somewhat new to the average person so a little writting and the phone book were a way of finding an address and corresponding and it usually meant the person was very sincere because they had to put effort into contacting another person.
 
So without further comments, I'll share one persons letters to me, he died in 2014, I never contacted him for fear of causing an issue, he was in a nursing home suffering from I think dementia as you'll notice from his hand written letters.
 







 


1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

I think you handled things properly.