Sunday, August 12, 2018

After a year, I am going to try to begin posting again

A very difficult year
 It was necessary to take a hiatus due to an unexpected medical condition my wife was diagnosed with, it was very serous and diagnosed during an emergency visit to the hospital at 2AM on a Sunday morning, my wife never gets sick during normal hours.

There is another situation that also occurs due to so many emergency situations that tend to crop up spontaneously which caused me to have developed what I have labeled "The Chicken Little Syndrome" (if you recall he claimed the sky was falling so often that when something really dangerous occurred, no one took him seriously) I felt guilty for being insensitive to the seriousness of this episode.

After a year of traveling to one of the major Cancer centers in Philadelphia (I'll leave nameless) and then a failed surgery for what we were told a routine "Port" implantation which became septic and needed to be removed and then hospitalized a full month and put on high doses of Antibiotics 24/7 the first week and then daily afterwards, which all delayed her much needed Chemotherapy, it's a wonder she is now in remission, they don't use the word "cured".

My wife is a wonderful person even though I think the person who writes "The Lockhorns" must get his material from a hidden camera in our home, anytime you want to know what's going on in our household just read that comic strip. We do banter and fight from morning to night and it can be anything from her over feeding the dogs to not sweeping the floor and never paying bills on time, it's endless.

In the mean time I will try to post some of my experiences when out in public and some of the antics, conversations and how I deal with anything when dressed en-fem.

If you're interested in contacting me direct for something personal you want to know about (NO SEXUAL QUESTIONS) I will do my best to answer in a reasonable and logical way, it may not be what you want to hear but it's what has worked for me.

My direct contact is "cutelouise1@aol.com"

I remain "Louise"
     
An example of "Louise" compared to to 2 nice ladies who are "Drag Queens" 
(I'm wearing heels to make me taller) 

2 comments:

Mandy Sherman said...

Glad you're back...you were missed!

Mandy

Pat Scales said...

I really hope all is on track with your wife. Dealing with that type of illness is very difficult. Cancer knows no bounds and all one can do is pray and hope that they get the best possible treatment.

Please post when you get a chance and the smoke clears.

Pat