Thursday, August 14, 2008

A first

I was contacted by a young man, 21 at the time, who wanted help with cross dressing about a year and a half ago. Well we're all curious about other CD's so I said I'll meet you and if I feel I can help I will and introduce you to my wife who does the makeup.

He seemed to be a nice kid, but I was very afraid of him, I don't want to sound judgemental but look we all are, he looked what is termed a "wigger" (I think it's spelled), he wore the baggy pants under his butt and talked in the speak they use, he also have a very large tattoo that covered about 30-40% of one arm.

Well I helped him and took some pictures and then took him home. I blocked my SN from him, but he had my phone number (my mistake) again my wife has met him so it's not like we were doing anything inappropriate. I got a call today from the Atlantic County correction facility, I heard the message and hung up twice, but the third time I finally answered. It was him. He was locked up for taking his GF's purse so she wouldn't drive drunk, she pressed charges. He asked if I would post 300 bail, I said I would need to think about it. I called my wife and explained the situation and thought to myself, for a lousy 300 bucks this kids life could be destroyed in a place like that, he's not very strong, very thin and had a very bad car accident which almost cut his legs off, so he has very little strength in them. I began to weep and said I want to save his life.

I drove out to the prison and told them I would post his bail, the receptionist looked up the record and said it was 1285.00, I said he told me 300, she said yes, for this one, but he jumped bail on another one and owes 1000.00, well I wasn't prepared.

After thinking about this I asked myself, why would the cops lock him up if they talked with his GF and she was noticeably drunk, something else is going on here.

I have no idea what to do, anyone who knows me knows even though I have my weak moments I am very sensitive towards others needs, but I don't know what to do for this poor lost soul. I'll call a social worker tomorrow to get some idea, but I think he needs to get his parents involved. I mentioned that to him originally and he told me his mother and step father were in the Pocono's.

Any advise would be welcome.

No comments: