Tuesday, September 09, 2008

09/08/08 epicurean society


I belong to the Epicurean Society as "Louise" and that is how my membership card is made out to.

The way I got involved is I had gone to a food show and the photographer there does "food" events and asked if I was interested in going to one of the events, how could Louise pass up an invitation.

As we were walking past the windows of the restaurant, my wife mentioned that everyone was staring at me, I was dressed in a VERY form fitting black dress with a flowered print short top on, the dress really showed my ASSets.

One of the couples we have met at other events sat with us, and as I was getting another glass of wine a lady walks up to me and says, did you go to Atlantic City High, I said yes, she said I was your history teacher. I was absolutely taken by surprise, I know I wasn't her best student. I asked how she recognized me, it was because of the big news paper article they had on me a few years ago and she saw my name tag. She just loved my image and was very kind.

I have to admit, for some reason, even some of my old business customers who I had conflicts with and if the could they would have tried to physically harm me, are always attracted to Louise and treat me with total dignity. My wife was very impressed.

No comments: