Friday, September 12, 2008

I know I look good BUT!

I think I just received one of the more flattering comments made to my by a very nice person but unfortunately we're not compatible and I really would prefer to think of it as an expression of his admiration rather than his intent.

He is a photographer who has seen me in public venues and is definitely very straight. Like many middle aged people he is a divorced father and has custody of his children, I only mention this so it is understood he is an upstanding person and like everyone has a little baggage. With that said, anyone who is alone intimately and trying to get by in life also needs some type of affection and depending on their luck, experience and so on with women tend to develop more of a compromising outlook on life.

Well I can make a short story very long, the other night I was at an event where he was and he took a few photo's of me, he then said, you really look great and I would have love to put you over a table and to have spanked your behind, Oh Boy!!!!!

He also mentioned one of the lady's had commented to him how well I presented myself and how it seemed as if everyone accepted me and welcomed me into the group.

My feelings are, I'm still Lou inside, but people see me differently as Louise and just love my image and will go out of their way for me.

No comments: