Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday night with the Wrestlers




























On the 17Th of March, Louise was invited to a birthday party at the Trump Plaza for the bar tender/school teacher of Good Fellows. The one person from the night before was there and a different cop. I was also surprised because they were having the wresting championship here and the lounge must have had 200 guys who were attending.
I must have made an impression because I was dragged onto the dance floor and just about had to wrestle with everyone there. They had a blast, I was wore out, but everyone was a total gentleman, and the lady's liked me too. Only one person was a little apprehensive and when I meet someone like that I don't push my luck.

One other interesting thing happened, I lost a little bracelet and figured in that crowed I'd never find it. As I was getting on the escalator a lady came over and asked "is this yours" it was my bracelet, I was very impressed, she could have easily pocketed it and no one would have been the wiser. Good for her, she was brought up right.

No comments: