Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One for the book

I went to a regular spot I go to in Margate on Saturday nights. It still amazes me at how people people always like talking with me. I like to walk around the bar and see who's there for general conversation, quite often people have mentioned I ignored them and that is something I never want to do, I love the compliments.

I went to the other end of the bar where a gentleman who is a Horse Vet was, he's a pretty big man and seems to adore Louise, he even dances with me in this lounge, which I feel is very brave. He was talking to two women (41&45 years old), he said he was going to the lounge next door and left.

The two lady's seemed to be very comfortable with me and were very interested in a conversation, we talk about 15 minuets and then asked if I would like to join them next door, So we went, the older one bought me a drink, we walked around and she knew as many people as I did and we were introducing each other to our acquaintances. We were next to the dance floor and were being knocked around so we went to a different area at the bar. there was another woman who started to talk with me, she said she was 46, married, a school teacher, and was questioning her sexuality (I don't know why people are so free with personal information with Louise), she then asked me to come closer to her, the one girl, who bought me the drink asked me to dance, we were on the dance floor a few minutes and the school teacher came over and started to dance and was hugging me, she had to be about 5'10, I came up to her breasts, the other girl got upset and asked if I knew her, I said no, she said then get away from her, anyway we went back to our seats, even the tall teacher, It was about 11:30 and I like to race bike in the morning so I had to go, as I started to leave the teacher stood up with her back to me and grabbed my arms and put them on her breasts, I got out fast.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now for the real question.. Did she know you were a crossdresser?