Thursday, August 13, 2009

Motor Vehicles & Inspection

For some reason over the last two years I haven't received the registration for my wife's car. She had to go out to the inspection area so she went to the inspection station only to find out she didn't have a new registration. She went to motor vehicles but we both forgot the car is titled in my name, so the day was wasted.

I dressed early Tuesday and figured I'd go to the agency and take care of the registration and then inspection. As I walked in the one "greater" recognized me from my card I gave her a year ago. She called me ahead of everyone else in line and took care of me, she repeated over and over "I love it". No one else made and notice or comments about my mode. I then I went to the inspection station and it was pretty much the same thing, no comments or even jesters.

1 comment:

Reena said...

Wow Louise,
Reading your blog makes me feel good and smile. Wish i had continued being more active as reena and living so freely open as you do. But the good news is reena is being more active again. I just looked into botox (gravity and the clock) but the limited lifespan of a treatment and its cost (for cheeks and brow only) is making me consider face and eye lift surgery instead.
Sorry for my bimbo blabbing just can't help it sometimes. Just wanted to make a quick comment.

bye,
reena