Sunday, January 24, 2010

Millie & the Drag Queen Daily News Reporter

Last Thursday morning 1/21/10 my wife (Millie) received a frantic phone call from a friend who is helping to bring back the Miss'D America Pageant back. The Miss'D America is a parody by gay men that is held the day after the real pageant that Atlantic City lost to Los Vegas.

The problem was the person who was supposed the do the makeup bailed out and this News reporter was coming from Philly to help promote the event by allowing himself to be turned into a DQ.

I decided I wanted to be dressed so it was a mad rush to get myself ready and then throw what we felt we needed into a bag with 6 wigs and clothes for someone we had no idea what they looked like. I asked a shoe size and said they'd need to buy some 12 woman's.

We had no idea what to expect, it turned out there were about 15 spectators, a video camera and photographer watching my wife shave down the VERY hairy man and then turn him into a woman. It took her about an hour and a half and she did one hell of a job.

I can't post pictures till after the 27Th when it's all publish in the Philadelphia Daily News, but I may just post the link for press article and video.

No comments: