Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny song about a CD

Last night I was at the home of one of my longest lasting employees. I was not Cross dressing at that time. We were both fairly rugged types, nature of the business. I was pretty surprised at how well he accepted my "femme persona" as Louise, we didn't part on the best of terms. He had met Louise about 5 or 6 years ago at a local tavern that has since closed. Since then we have renewed our friendship.
Last night was his wife's birthday and we were invited. He has around a 1950's juke box and was playing some songs, when he mentioned a couple he had heard but never really understood the lyrics to them until he decided to look them up.
The 2 in question were "Lola" and "Bobbi with an I", both happened to be about Cross dressers.
The interesting thing is he resembles in manners the singer and I resemble in actions the tow truck driver.
I found the lyrics and this link for "Bobbi with and I", it's cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpuPZ73wfA



No comments: