Monday, March 07, 2011

One way to piss my wife off

Friday night my wife and I went to dinner at Max's Steak House at the Trump Plaza, have to say it was good, but it was restaurant week so it was half price, our bill came out to 115.00 dollars, so we're not regulars.
After dinner I needed the rest room, it was down the hall. I went into the "Men's Room" yes I could have done the lady's but I'm not that convincing, besides I love the reaction I get from men when I'm in there. As I started to enter there was an older lady sitting waiting for her husband who was in the men's room, she tried to inform me it was the men's room, I said in my Lou voice, it's OK, I have one of those things myself.
I came out of the booth to check my makeup, I needed to touch up my eye's, 3 men about 30-45 seconds apart walked in then saw me and started to excuse themselves, thinking they were in the lady's room and turn to leave, I said it's OK, come in. From my voice they figured I was a guy.
My wife and I had to go down an escalator to the show room, the husband and lady who told me about the rest room was in a wheel chair her husband had parked it near the escalator that my wife was going down, the lady apologized about not realizing I was a guy and then asked if I was with my "MOTHER", I called down to my wife and said hey mom, the lady wants to know if you're my mother, well Millie was a little pissed at me, gee I didn't do anything wrong. I corrected the lady. I told her that was the 5 Th time someone thought my wife was my mother. We just had a very short conversation, it was nice to interact with people who never met someone like me in person, I think, it was a good experience for them.
After the show I was invited by a friend who is a wrestling coach to join him and some friends at the Liquid Bar where he introduced me to a bunch of people.

1 comment:

scalesman said...

I try not to live in fool's paradise so when I do go out I do not presume that my dress, wig and makeup fool anyone. Most of the places I go to are LGBT friendly so the odds of being made as a guy in a dress are even greater than in civilian society.
Nevertheless, I tend to feel more comfortable going to the mens room than the ladies room. I am a cross dresser but I am still a guy and I am old school enough to feel as if women should have an expectation of privacy.

While my wife has never been with me while I am out as Pat when we are out as our regular twosome I tend to introduce her as my daughter.

I hope to live long and prosper.
Pat