Monday, March 07, 2011

Saturday night with my Hero

Saturday evening we were invites to join some friends at a restaurant we hadn't been to. As we walked in and came over to our friends table abut 6 people come over to me who recognized me from my business and also as Louise. I was very surprised at how well I was received in this very straight lounge and by people I hadn't seen in years. A few others came over as the evening progressed probably 15 people in all.
One of my very bad tendency's is I meet so many people but just for a very short time, maybe an hour at most and it's impossible to remember them all. I wish I could develop a way to remember them, I don't want to have people think I'm rude by not remembering who they are. Anyway, it turned out good and I always like when my wife is with me and see's first hand how respectful people are to me. After all she's the one who transformed me and I owe my life and happiness to her, she is definitely my HERO.

No comments: