Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My surgery

Monday (yesterday) I went in for eyelid surgery, most insurance will cover the procedure if you failed the field of vision test due to safety for lack of peripheral vision.
I had gone to this doctor because another CD friend went to him and was very satisfied. My first visit I had asked about some nose work besides my eyes and he was dead against that. I showed him a picture I had "Photoshopped" as an example, he asked if I had been to a local restaurant lounge a few months earlier and I said yes, he said we met, I can't remember many people so I had to ask what he thought. He seems to be a very professional type and tended to evade the question, almost as if he was uncomfortable with me.
Yesterday I went in for the eye procedure with my wife, she talked with him about what my expectations were and then had to go in the waiting room.
As he started the surgery, he became very talkative (almost as if I were getting a hair cut), he wanted to know when and why I started to cross dress. I was really surprised because I would have thought someone who is a cosmetic surgeon of his prominence would have had many Cd's or TG's as patients, he said I was the only one he ever met, but I know my friend who Cd's too was worked on by him.
I'll see how the procedure turns out, right now I'm pretty swollen up.

No comments: