Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Nail Salon

My nail guy is going back to Vietnam to see his ailing mother, he's a really nice guy but has been taken advantage of lately, it's a little personal and I really feel bad about the way he's been treated, besides business is terrible for him so I've tried to be a loyal customer.
With that said, I have to find a new salon so I asked someone about another local salon and tried them last week. The lady who owns the shop (Vietnamese) was very nice and was curious as to why I wanted my nails done with Gel (I went in as Lou) so I shared my pictures, she seemed to be amused and of course asked the normal questions.
About 2 days later (Friday) half of them had broken, I did notice they were very thin and really not the right length. I usually dress on Friday and wanted to visit my wife in the hospital. After going to the hospital I stopped at the nail salon, the lady recognized me immediately and welcomed me in, I showed her my nails and she apologized and renewed the complete set without charge. All the time she had to keep glancing at me and smiling behind her mask. When she was done she said "I really like you much more this way" and gave me a big hug and kiss on my lips. She's VERY attractive, married and built very well.
I think I found a new nail salon.

No comments: