Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thursday night

Since I was already dressed as Louise, I decided to go out for the evening to a local restaurant/lounge, it was fairly busy but I found a seat at the bar. I ordered a drink and with it the bar tender put up a glass that someone bought a drink for me. As I was watching TV the person sitting next to me started a conversation about the golf game we were viewing and mentioned he hated golf, tried it and gave it up, I mentioned I had the same experience, but loved to watch it on TV.
I saw a woman who resembled someone I went to school with and approached her to ask if we were old classmates, she said she had gone to school in NY, but she was the spitting image of my old classmate. I went back to my seat and she came over a moment later, she said, someone just told me who you were, we were your old neighbors who moved a few years ago, she didn't recognize me either.
A couple then sat next to me, the woman looked familiar to me also and I asked where she was from, she told me she worked at a restaurant in Longport and it turned out I knew her employer and they do resemble eachother, who also went to the same aerobics class I did, she bought me a drink too. By the time I got home I had to go to bed, the bar tenders were generous with their pours to me and 3 drinks are one more than my limit anyway.
I was very impressed by my acceptance in this place, I go there very rarely and they always treat me well.

No comments: