Wednesday, June 03, 2020

My Neighbor

This is just a short posting about my across the street neighbor.

This lady is associated with a popular "Family" and for lack of a better term "Collection Agency" who used baseball bats as their preference to deliver messages possibly due to being a more efficient delivery system than Letters.

Anyway, for what ever reason she's attracted to me in both personas and likes to take liberty's by pinching my rear anatomy (Butt).

She also makes comments about my choice of clothing outfits. Yesterday I mentioned I had a new pair of Leggings I was wearing. 

Around noon time today I noticed a roofing truck because she had damage a few weeks ago but when the roofer was there today it was pouring rain, I called to tell her and break her chops a little about the timing, she came back with the Old AOL quote "Wadda ya wearing" I broke into laughter and told her to come out of her garage (faces our house) and I'll show her, I had on Black & White print leggings, she went nuts and got a pair of Binoculars for a closer look. My wife was sitting on the porch bench laughing like hell.


1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

It is always nice to be able to get along with your neighbors and it is obvious this lady likes dealing with both Lou and Louise.
I think my wife would have a fit if the neighbors saw me in woman's clothes.